Established in order to produce exclusively Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) packaging they have an indoor area of approximately 8000m² with the necessary technical and human resources to produce premium quality products and if necessary they have a 400 m2 Clean Room classified with ISO 6/1.000.
With installed capacity more than 160 million units/year (21 production lines fully automated, 3 of them are Injection machines) they are responsible for the totality of the process, since the conception and drawing of the bottle to the production of the moulds and final production.
This allows them to guarantee a period of delivery of 7 to 9 weeks, since the moment of the drawing and conception of the bottle (working in coordination with the customer) until the beginning of the production.
Gepack works for 4 main business areas (Pharmaceutical & Food Supplements, Personal Care & Cosmetics, Food & Beverages and House Care & Consumer) and exporting more than 75 % into 29 Countries within Europe, Middle East and Magreb.
They have more than 250 bottle references as standard with capacities between 5ml and 2.000ml. Gepack has as well several exclusively and custom made shapes of bottles.
Gepack is a Portuguese Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) packaging manufacturer working in 4 main business areas - pharma & food supplements, personal care & cosmetics, food & beverage and household & consumer, they export throughout Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare firms have the green light to move from glass to PET
- The new DIN18 tamper evident neck finish by Gepack
- Gepack offers new bottle neck option to fit perfectly with Guala closures
- Gepack's Single Serve GBottle
- Innovative single-serve beverage packaging, by Gepack
- Gepack obtains EN15593:2008 standard
- The Duo-Flow Oil Bottle/Dispenser
- New caps for edible oils feature two flow rates
- New anti-moisture barrier containers from Gepack
- Plastic containers from Gepack, with properties comparable to glass