Bapco Closures is a global leader in the design, development, manufacturing, and marketing of innovative high performance closure solutions for the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household products industries. At the core of its business is BAP®, a proprietary closure technology that gives consumers modern, fully sealed, easy-to-open, tamper-evident and environmentally sound closures. Significant light-weighting of the container (20 - 35% depending on size and design) surpasses many of the aspirational environmental waste reduction initiatives.
At Bapco Closures they are continuously inspired by innovation and they passionately believe their technology makes them and their products truly distinctive in today’s market place. Since their conception in 1998, they have secured over 165 patents across 35 countries and they want you to make good use of these.
What makes them so innovative? Put simply, they do things differently. They have removed the neck from a traditional container and added it to their closure system, whilst incorporating an easy-open pull ring and full foil barrier as an integral solution.
The result is that they can provide you with an advanced cost effective consumer packaging solution. You no longer have to compromise between functionality and design - regaining design freedom, enhancing brand differentiation and securing consumer product loyalty.
Bapco Closures is a global leader in the design, development, manufacturing and marketing of innovative high-performance closure solutions.
- Bapco Closures joins forces with Marks and Spencer and G’s Marketing
- Bapco Closures scores Australian first with SPC Ardmona launch
- Age UK’s logo: a step in the right direction that highlights more needs to be done
- Bapco Closures launches a revolutionary ring-pull solution
- Bapco Closures launches new sealing technology with Relco
- Bapco Closures among Pro2Pac challenge contenders
- Bapco Closures announces license agreement
- How to crack the UK packaging market
- Bapco Closures joins forces with Marks and Spencer and G’s Marketing to offer the most consumer-friendly packaging yet
- Lifting the lid on packaging design