Thanks to its diverse experience and know-how, Cosmogen’s expertise covers 4 main areas:
- Dispensing systems for powders and emulsions (powder brush, powder compact, foundation brush tube, etc.)
- Applicators (professional brushes, puffs, sponges, etc.)
- Airless bottles and jars, thick wall jars
- Not to mention “conventional” cosmetic packaging (lipstick, brush-pens, compacts, powder cases, etc.).
The brand’s strength is to be able to support customers in developing custom products from design to production.
R&D and Quality are Cosmogen’s main priorities.
Cosmogen is a pioneer in cosmetic packaging production. Cosmogen chose to specialise in make-up and skincare but also to develop its own stock products and customer designs, some of which are patented (e.g. 2006 foundation dispenser brush, 2003 compact with built-in applicator).
- Cosmogen partners with Flavia Palmeira's Makeup School to improve brush ranges
- Cosmogen's latest stick creation: "Fine one one" for Benefit Cosmetics
- Carnival in Rio: Cosmogen do Brasil shows off
- Christina Crianza joins Cosmogen Inc.
- Diamond, the first of Cosmogen’s 2013 Spring brush collection
- Squeeze'N Clean by Cosmogen
- New marketing and commercial momentum at Cosmogen
- Sally Gearhart joins Cosmogen as USA West Coast Business Development Director
- "On the Go", the new brush set by Cosmogen
- Marianna Cilauro is Cosmogen’s new Business Development Director (East Coast USA)