Thanks to its diverse experience and know-how, Cosmogen’s expertise covers 4 main areas:
- Dispensing systems for powders and emulsions (powder brush, powder compact, foundation brush tube, etc.)
- Applicators (professional brushes, puffs, sponges, etc.)
- Airless bottles and jars, thick wall jars
- Not to mention “conventional” cosmetic packaging (lipstick, brush-pens, compacts, powder cases, etc.).
The brand’s strength is to be able to support customers in developing custom products from design to production.
R&D and Quality are Cosmogen’s main priorities.
Cosmogen is a pioneer in cosmetic packaging production. Cosmogen chose to specialise in make-up and skincare but also to develop its own stock products and customer designs, some of which are patented (e.g. 2006 foundation dispenser brush, 2003 compact with built-in applicator).
- Cosmogen introduces its Triball tube
- Cosmogen's Squeeze'n Flat Roller
- Sephora adopts Cosmogen's dropper for its Super Regenerating Oil-serum
- Renaud Van Den Berg, Cosmogen's new General Manager
- NAILART by Cosmogen: Accuracy and art at your fingertips
- Sephora chooses Cosmogen's Squeeze'N Clean for its cleansing gel and exfoliating brush
- Dr. Pierre Ricaud chooses Cosmogen's Mini Squeeze'N Tint
- Talika and Cosmogen: two experts combine forces to create a delicate eye care solution
- New members on Cosmogen’s sales team
- Blur: Cosmogen's new range of brushes