LP Loire Plastic Industrie was founded in 1968 and it has been specialising for 10 years in the design and manufacturing of injected plastic packaging. LPI manufactures standard and specific caps, lids and boxes for cosmetic, food and D.I.Y. market. The company is able to inject small wall and IML boxes.
Acti Pack was created in 1992 and manufactures Polyethylene Terephtalate (P.E.T) jars and bottles. With a manpower of fifty, up-to-the-minute machinery of 16 injection presses with two-direction blowing in hot cycle, the majority of the machines are fitted with manipulating robots and sealing test devices ensuring the product quality.
Loire Plastic Industrie and Acti Pack
Manufacturer of injected plastic packaging.
- A “squeezable” end of year for Acti Pack
- The Evalys range cap from Loire Plastic Industrie tops four new Acti Pack bottles
- The Omega range is growing!
- Acti Pack releases several new product concepts
- The Vague flip top cap and Toyko PET bottle
- Acti Pack releases new spice bottles in PET
- Two new sizes expand the Savona line
- Loire at MDD Expo
- "Atlas", the new line of condiment jars in PET
- Loire Plastic Industrie announces the birth of “Alicia”