Three trusted closure manufacturers have joined together to deliver greater value for customers. Weatherchem, Stull Technologies and Mold-Rite Plastics are now united providing an expanded product portfolio, multiple manufacturing locations, in-house tooling, outstanding innovation, unmatched flexibility and responsiveness.
The company's complete line of products offers a single source for the broadest range of closures ideal for a wide variety of markets. Among product offerings are:
- A vast CT Closure selection
- Child Resistant Closures
- Dispensing Closures including: Back and top-hinged disc tops, Turret-style, Twist-open, Strap caps
- Jars, Vials and Fitments
To further enhance branding, these closures are available in any color and can be customized with a variety of options including: offset and screen printing, embossing, labeling, and an unlimited selection of liners. Whether designing or selecting packaging for a new product, or revamping the design of an existing product, Weatherchem, Stull, and Mold-Rite Plastics have the closures that consumers love. Contemporary, colorful, convenient and consumer-friendly, the company's products bring a perception of quality to everything from dressings and sauces to nutritional supplements and chemicals. Much more than simply plastic caps and lids, our closures deliver added-value for your products.
More about Mold-Rite
Mold-Rite Plastics is a leading manufacturer of rigid plastic packaging products, serving a wide variety of markets across the globe. Founded in 1976, Mold-Rite has grown from a handful of injection molding machines into a full service manufacturer with capabilities in molding, lining and decorating of products to meet our customers' needs.
The company's product lines include a wide variety of caps and closures; a full line of jars and a variety of specialty items. In addition to standard catalog products, the Mold-Rite team routinely works with customers to develop unique packaging items to fit their specific needs. They have a full in-house tool building capability that provides the ability to quickly respond to customer requests and the know-how to make sure manufacturing in the most effective way.
The environment comes first
Mold-Rite has always been environmentally responsible – even before the widespread adoption of the buzzword “green”. 100% of the power used in our Plattsburgh facility comes from renewable sources. Additionally, the company continually works on ways to reduce, re-use and recycle materials involved in the manufacture of our products – be it plastic, packaging or lining.
Plastic jars, containers, CRC and lids manufactured by Mold-Rite Plastics
- How sweet it is: Rice’s Honey packaging enhances customer experience
- Tummy Company designs new packaging for Relief OTC liquid antacid with safety and style in mind
- Mold Rite's EZ-Grip and EZ-Safe
- Mold-Rite optimizes Disc Top supply
- The Association for Dressings and Sauces' Packaging Reference Manual Subcommittee honoured with 2014 Technical Achievement Award
- Women in Manufacturing STEP Awards honors Carol Rider, Mold-Rite VP of Operations
- The groundbreaking MegaFlap closure for nutritional powders
- A collaborative effort to beat them all, the 'One World' custom debosed closure for Usana Health Sciences
- Mold-Rite Plastics acquires Weatherchem Corporation
- Mold-Rite Plastics acquires Stull Technologies