What challenges are currently facing professionals in the packaging and labelling industry?
- Implementing the forthcoming Falsified Medicines Directive
- Preventing counterfeit drugs entering the supply chain
- The most cost effective way of adapting packaging to increase patient compliance
- Adapting a label to supply a global market
- Increasing the sustainability of the supply chain
To help professionals implement best practices in 2012, Pharma IQ has released the agenda for the Pharmaceutical Packaging and Labelling Summit, taking place from June 2012 25th-27th in Basel, Switzerland.
Many speakers and profesionals in the pharmaceutical packaging space will be in attendance from such companies as Novartis, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Pfizer, Eli Lilly, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Novo Nordisk, Reckitt Benckiser, Mylan Pharmaceuticals as well as other keyprofessionals including MHRA, SwissMedic and EFPIA that will thrash out the core issues in the packaging and labelling industry. Topics include:
- Implementing the forthcoming Falsified Medicines Directive effectively with advice from regulators themselve
- Maximising security with effective trace and track systems and anti-counterfeit technologies
- Cost-effectively increasing patient compliance by adapting packaging: learn how from HCPC and Novo Nordis
- Overcoming the challenges in labelling when supplying a global market
- Increasing sustainability by reducing volume and upgrading packaging: benchmark against global leaders Johnson & Johnson
Click here for the full programme.
In addition, the Pharmaceutical Packaging and Labelling Summit 2012 features a senior level Blue Sky Board Room with no press, no recordings, and entry by invitation only. This is a chance for executives to engage in open, frank discussions with peers getting in order to get answers to those all important questions.
Speakers at the show will include:
- Walter Bisson, Global Programme Manager, Novartis Pharma AG (EFPIA representative)
- Mathieu Aman, Global Program Manager Coding, Serialization and Tracking & Tracing, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (EFPIA representative)
- Ian Holloway, DMRC Manager, MHRA
- Al Iannuzzi, Senior Director in worldwide Environment, Health & Safety department, Johnson & Johnson
- Mark Freeman, Packaging Services Manger, Pfizer
- Hicham Safine, Europe Quality Consultant, Eli Lilly
All WEBpackaging members are invited to attend the conference at the discounted rate of €599* only, you can register here using the code WEBPackaging. Plus, 10 VIP Passes** are available at €299, apply online here using the same code.
*Discount available to end users only. Reduced tickets offered by IQPC are non-transferrable between organisations and only transferrable between individuals within the same organisation where written permission is obtained from IQPC in advance. Reduced tickets are available to pharmaceutical manufacturing companies only. The offer does not extend to any company whose main or partial business is the provision of products or services of any kind to the aforementioned company type/s . IQPC reserves the right to revoke or refuse issue of reduced tickets at any time.
**10 VIP €299 Passes available for VPs, Heads of and Directors from pharma, biotech, medical device, diagnostic and animal health companies.