Three trusted closure manufacturers have joined together to deliver greater value for customers. Weatherchem, Stull Technologies and Mold-Rite Plastics are now united providing an expanded product portfolio, multiple manufacturing locations, in-house tooling, outstanding innovation, unmatched flexibility and responsiveness.
The company's complete line of products offers a single source for the broadest range of closures ideal for a wide variety of markets. Among product offerings are:
- A vast CT Closure selection
- Child Resistant Closures
- Dispensing Closures including: Back and top-hinged disc tops, Turret-style, Twist-open, Strap caps
- Jars, Vials and Fitments
To further enhance branding, these closures are available in any color and can be customized with a variety of options including: offset and screen printing, embossing, labeling, and an unlimited selection of liners. Whether designing or selecting packaging for a new product, or revamping the design of an existing product, Weatherchem, Stull, and Mold-Rite Plastics have the closures that consumers love. Contemporary, colorful, convenient and consumer-friendly, the company's products bring a perception of quality to everything from dressings and sauces to nutritional supplements and chemicals. Much more than simply plastic caps and lids, our closures deliver added-value for your products.
Stull Technologies is a worldwide leader in design, development and manufacturing of innovative dispensing closures, caps, lids, and packaging components providing innovative solutions with enhanced product appeal. Offering custom, proprietary and stock closures, Stull provides customers and partners with technical expertise utilizing some of the most advanced systems in the industry today. Stull Technologies combines cutting edge packaging solutions with improved speed-to-market processing and state-of-the-art technology – including stack molds, rotating cube mold technology, in-mold assembly and advanced automation. Specializing in the food, HBA & personal care, home care, household chemical, pharmaceutical and specialty products markets, all of Stull’s caps are designed to provide design, functionality and convenience for everyday life.
Stull technologies offer innovative solutions for packaging closures and components.
- Stull launches the Ultra Light 38/400 Flip Top
- Stull releases the "Ideal" 20/410 dispensing closure
- Stull offers full line of twist-open twist-close dispensing closures
- Get ribbed or smooth and get them lined
- Stull expands disc style closure line with full in-house lining capabilities
- Stull Technologies Green Team
- Value added Deco Disc Top closures from Stull
- Stull looking to expand into Europe
- Standard finish 33mm dust cover cap by Stull Technologies
- Wide range of hinged dispenser by Stull Technologies