Three trusted closure manufacturers have joined together to deliver greater value for customers. Weatherchem, Stull Technologies and Mold-Rite Plastics are now united providing an expanded product portfolio, multiple manufacturing locations, in-house tooling, outstanding innovation, unmatched flexibility and responsiveness.
The company's complete line of products offers a single source for the broadest range of closures ideal for a wide variety of markets. Among product offerings are:
- A vast CT Closure selection
- Child Resistant Closures
- Dispensing Closures including: Back and top-hinged disc tops, Turret-style, Twist-open, Strap caps
- Jars, Vials and Fitments
To further enhance branding, these closures are available in any color and can be customized with a variety of options including: offset and screen printing, embossing, labeling, and an unlimited selection of liners. Whether designing or selecting packaging for a new product, or revamping the design of an existing product, Weatherchem, Stull, and Mold-Rite Plastics have the closures that consumers love. Contemporary, colorful, convenient and consumer-friendly, the company's products bring a perception of quality to everything from dressings and sauces to nutritional supplements and chemicals. Much more than simply plastic caps and lids, our closures deliver added-value for your products.
Since 1971, Weatherchem has been turning ideas into innovative, convenient, controlled dispensing closures. As the creators of the original Flapper® dispensing closure, Weatherchem now offers one of the industry's most innovative closure product lines including: Flapper®, FlapMate™, Grinder NR, LiquiFlapper®, NutraFlapper®, NutraGenII, and the new MegaFlap™. And when your customer hears the audible "snap" while closing Weatherchem closures, they know that freshness and security are only a "snap" away.
US manufacturer Weatherchem develops value-added plastic dispensing closures.
- Mold-Rite | Stull | Weatherchem team honored by the National Association of Container Distributors
- New Lightweight 110mm Flapper Closure
- Unlimited packaging solutions begin with an expanded product portfolio
- Stull launches the Ultra Light 38/400 Flip Top
- Mold-Rite Plastics acquires Weatherchem Corporation and Stull Technologies
- The industry leaders in flexible services
- Mold-Rite Plastics acquires Weatherchem Corporation
- PACKstory: The MegaFlap Closure
- Mold-Rite Plastics acquires Stull Technologies
- Weatherchem honored with Smart Business Magazine’s Innovation in Business Award