ADF&PCD Paris will once again be taking place at the Parc des Expositions, Porte de Versailles, in Paris (Pavillon 7.2), from 30th to 31st January, 2019.
This exceptional event brings together professionals, suppliers, players, leaders and influencers from the world of aerosols, dispensing and packaging, who are invited to present their latest innovations, and exchange and share their views on challenges facing the sector.
This global packaging event is a unique concept that is now highly regarded by both the French and international professional community.
Each year, in the heart of Paris, representatives meet from the perfume and cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food, beverage, and automotive industries.
Allison McEntyre Gaharan, Division Director, describes ADF&PCD Paris as "a source of novelty and innovation for direct or indirect players in the packaging industry, be they suppliers or brand owners. It is THE event in the sector that also enables them to flesh out their address books. The hallmark of this event is, and remains, innovation, sharing, and a warm, friendly atmosphere".
The 2018 edition was a resounding success, attracting over 7000 visitors. The 2019 edition will enjoy 40% more floor space, with nearly 100 additional companies attending. The greater international presence will too be celebrated.
An edition that highlights the growth of ADF&PCD Paris
With this new edition, ADF&PCD Paris is keeping up its momentum through an ever more diversified offering and impressive number of new features:
- Re-structured conferences which focus upon interactivity, so that visitors can exchange and gain further information from workshops, master classes and expert panels. The general theme of the PCD conference will focus on value creation through relevance and differentiation. Brands need to stand out not only by being different, but also by being personally relevant and emotionally meaningful for consumers. For the very first time, the ADF conference will offer attendees a round table focusing on challenges facing the various sectors in the industry.
- ADF and PCD Awards ceremonies, always eagerly awaited by both brands and suppliers, which reward the most outstanding innovative products launched during the year.
- Packaging design will also be celebrated at the event and will be a source of inspiration for visitors. The winners of the prestigious Pentawards competition will once again showcase their products.
- The Innovation & Technology Theatre, a conference stage at the heart of the exhibition area, where visitors will be able to discover suppliers’ latest launches in an interactive manner.
- The Accelerator, a platform dedicated to start-ups, showcasing a selection of newcomers to the industry.
- The new 'Made in France' guided tour, shining the spotlight on companies characterised by this packaging know- how.
- Brand-new guided Eco-Tours, highlighting environmentally responsible solutions which have reinvented packaging in a more sustainable way.
Register to attend! Mark this event in your calendar now, and learn about the latest packaging trends and innovations in the aerosol and dispensing industries in January 2019.