The awards recognize outstanding achievements and encourage the industry to push the boundaries with technological and creative innovations in aerosol, dispensing, personal care and cosmetic packaging.
Including short presenations from the winners, you will have the chance to learn more about what made the winning entries so innovative and take away inspiration to incorporate into your own projects.
An independent jury of packaging experts from leading brands, universities, organizations as well the media oversee the process.
Call for Awards is now closed.
Don’t miss the ADF&PCD NY Awards ceremony September 6, 4PM at the show.
The Jury meeting in June included a lively debate about this year’s innovations. The winners we be revealed at a special Innovation Awards Ceremony during the show, led by master of ceremony Paul Austin.
The ADF&PCD Awards jury members:
- Paul Austin, Austin Advisory Group
- Mathieu Daudon, Fresh (LVMH)
- Lorraine Keyes-Ahart, Estée Lauder
- Ian Nicholson, Colgate-Palmolive Co
- David O’Toole, PRATT Institute
- Bernard Quennessen, COTY
- Marianne Rosner Kilmchuk, Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT)
- Valery Vanstaan, PHD, ITW
- Deanna Utroske, Senior Correspondent, cosmeticsdesign.com