ADF&PCD New York 2018, which takes place on September 5 & 6, 2018, at the Altman Building & Metropolitan Pavilion, has unveiled its top reasons why beauty brands and packaging companies should attend.
- ADF&PCD New York 2018 is North and South America’s only dedicated event for the aerosol, dispensing, perfume and cosmetic packaging and design community. With leading global brands sharing best practice, the show will help attendees unlock the full potential of their packaging.
- New for 2018, the show is launching the ‘ICON Party’, which will see the most influential decision makers from global perfume and cosmetics brands gather to discuss all things packaging, share their knowledge, network and do business. Designed to attract more independent brands, it will help address the unique needs of smaller quantity buyers.
- The Innovation Awards return, promoting the increasing levels of invention and creativity taking place within the industry, celebrating and showcasing the latest and most cutting-edge designs and technologies.
- In collaboration with fashion designer Dexter Cheston, ADF&PCD New York will feature a hint of New York Fashion Week. A mini fashion show, taking place on day one at 4:00PM, will see 10 models take to the aisles, featuring Dexter’s latest collection. The models will guide attendees to the Innovation Awards and then across to the ICON launch party.
- The Pentawards Conference - this high-level, internationally recognised design-focused conference will run for the first time in the Americas live at the show. There will be an impressive line-up of designers and international brands taking to the stage, including Heineken, Pearlfisher and ForceMAJEURE.
- With content in mind, the show plays host to an exciting ‘Lunch and Learn’ session, titled ‘Indie Brand Packaging Sets the Stakes High’. This interactive discussion will see speakers talk about the challenges they faced whilst launching and how they marketed their solutions to solve the unique problems identified by consumers. The innovative panel will include Skinergies, DexterDexterDexter, Antonia Burrell Holistic Skincare and Peclers Paris.
- The showfloor will feature over 150 world leading suppliers, many of whom are using the show as the official launchpad for their new products and services. Exhibitors include Coster USA, Emerson, Lindal Group Holding, Parcome, Seram US, SGB Packaging Group, Toyo & Deutsche Aerosol, Tri Pac and Zhejiang Changxing Hanghua Glass.
- The show includes special initiatives with the National Aerosol Association and the Household Consumer Products Association, both of which are hosting member networking events on the showfloor.
- As always, innovation is at the heart of the show, with an exclusive two-day educational seminar programme designed to update attendees on the latest trends, technologies, challenges and opportunities facing them. With sustainability a major focus for 2018, The ADF Conference will include talks on ‘metal as an alternative to plastic’ and ‘regulatory changes and new sustainability developments from the packaging sector’.
- The show provides the perfect opportunity to network with like-minded individuals from an array of sectors, allowing attendees to exchange opportunities and ideas.
- Finally, despite the many show features, exhibitors and level of educational content, if attendees register online before the doors open, it is completely free.
Alli McEntyre-Gaharan, Event Director of the ADF&PCD Portfolio, concludes:
“With so much on offer this year, there really is something for everyone. We work very hard to tailor our show to cover all aspects of the aerosol, dispensing, perfume and cosmetic packaging markets, making it the must attend event of the year for anyone involved in the sector. Make sure you are here when the doors open on the 5th September. It is not to be missed.”