This course, presented by Mark Dingley, will provide an insight into product identification requirements through the supply chain and the technology needed to achieve compliance, as well as process improvements. The course will also incorporate where product identification is heading, including trends such as serialisation and product identification technology for reducing waste and improving profitability. The course will include some hands-on training on a wide range of identification and inspection equipment such as label print & apply and vision systems.
• Understanding barcoding requirements on all levels of product packaging.
• An overview of other product identification applications.
• Where the industry is heading - Trends in identification standards.
• Product Inspection technologies - options, benefits, implementation tips.
• An understanding of the technology available-including hands-on training.
WHEN: Thursday 17th of March 2016
WHERE: 1330 Ferntree Gully Road, Scoresby, VIC 3179
TIME: 10.00am arrival for a 10.30am commencement.
Training will conclude at approx. 3.30pm. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be provided.
$330 inc GST for AIP Members
$380 inc GST for Collaborative Industry Associations
$430 inc GST for non-members