Are you wanting to jumpstart your packaging career? New to the industry? Looking to gain non-technical knowledge and understanding of packaging?
Well the Certified Packaging Professional In Training (CPIT)® recognition is now available in Australasia through the Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP). Isn’t it time that you were recognised as a packaging professional who is serious about a long-term career in the industry.
The Certified Packaging Professional In Training (CPIT) designation is a registered trademark of the Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP) and is now internationally recognised by both IoPP and AIP.
More importantly your CPIT designation is the first stage in attaining the internationally recognised Certified Packaging Professional (CPP) designation; a credential that validates your competency as a truly qualified packaging professional at an international standard.
What are the benefits?
• Gain a broad base of non-technical knowledge of packaging in a short amount of time.
• Learn practical applications for packaging.
• Learn about an extensive amount of packaging substrates and applications in everyday language.
• Better understand packaging terminology, packaging functions, brand identity and design, printing, environmental issues, sustainable packaging, packaging substrates, closures, adhesives, machinery, applied packaging, law, economics of packaging and much more; all developed by industry experts working in the industry.
• First stage of attaining the internationally recognised Certified Packaging Professional (CPP) Designation.
• Those attaining the CPIT recognition are permitted and encouraged to use the suffix CPIT after their name, on their business cards and resumes.
Who is eligible?
• Individuals new to the packaging industry.
• Individuals looking to expand their non-technical knowledge of packaging.
• Individuals wanting to jumpstart their packaging career.
• Individuals who may not have Degrees in Packaging, Food or Engineering.
• People serious about a long-term career in the packaging industry.
Make history by being one of the first certified packaging professionals in training (CPIT) in Australasia...
To find out more about the CPIT program, costs and eligibility criteria please contact the aip on email@example.com or ph: +61 7 3278 4490.