- Ecovia Intelligence Events
- Ecovia Intelligence Events 2020
- Ecovia Intelligence Events 2019
- Ecovia Intelligence Events 2018
- Ecovia Intelligence Events 2017
- Organic Monitor Events 2015
- Organic Monitor Events 2016
- Ecovia Intelligence Events
- Ecovia Intelligence Locations
- Ecovia Intelligence News
- Ecovia Intelligence News - pdf
- Ecovia Intelligence Videos
If this is your company, CONTACT US to activate Packbase™ software to build your portal.
Since 2009, the Sustainable Foods Summit has been covering major developments in the food industry concerning sustainability and and eco-labels, such as Organic, Fairtrade, Rainforest Alliance, UTZ Certified, etc.
The North American edition will be hosted in San Francisco on 20-22nd January, 2016, the European edition will take place in Amsterdam on 9-10th June, whilst the Latin American edition will be hosted in São Paulo on 29-30th June. Each edition will bring together some of the most influential organizations involved in sustainability and eco-labels in the food industry.
The aim of the Sustainable Foods Summit is to explore new horizons for eco-labels and sustainability in the food industry by discussing key industry issues.
- How do organic, fairtrade and other certification schemes further sustainability?
- When - if ever - will there be a single sustainability standard for food products?
- What sustainability indicators are most used?
- What developments are occurring in formulation, production and marketing of sustainable food and beverages?
Such questions are regularly addressed at this international series of summits.
Organized by Organic Monitor, the Sustainable Foods Summit is a climate-neutral event. The carbon footprint of the 2015 summits were determined by calculating the carbon and greenhouses gases. In partnership with Soil & More, Organic Monitor offset these emissions by investing in soil composting projects.
Who Should Attend?
The Sustainable Foods Summit is devised for key stake-holders in the food industry that include:
- Food & beverage companies
- Ingredient & raw material suppliers
- Retailers & distributors
- Packaging companies
- Industry organizations & NGOs
- Certification agencies
- Academics & researchers
- Investors & financiers
- Other stake-holders
The North American edition of this executive summit comprises two interactive workshops and four dedicated sessions over three days...
- Session 1: Sustainability Best-Practices
- Session 2: Ingredients for Sustainability
- Session 3: Marketing Developments
- Session 4: Sustainable Packaging Solutions
- Workshop I: Openings in Global Market for Eco-Labeled Foods
- Workshop II: Lowering Environmental Impacts
The summit will be hosted at the Hotel Nikko on 20-22nd January 2016. The summit pack is now available for a professional fee.
Telephone: +1 415 254 1116 Province: California Country: United States
- Anna Kirichenko
- Created 14 Dec 2015
- Modified 15 Dec 2015
- Hits 1649