- Ecovia Intelligence Events
- Ecovia Intelligence Events 2020
- Ecovia Intelligence Events 2019
- Ecovia Intelligence Events 2018
- Ecovia Intelligence Events 2017
- Organic Monitor Events 2015
- Organic Monitor Events 2016
- Ecovia Intelligence Events
- Ecovia Intelligence Locations
- Ecovia Intelligence News
- Ecovia Intelligence News - pdf
- Ecovia Intelligence Videos
If this is your company, CONTACT US to activate Packbase™ software to build your portal.
This new masterclass gives an update on the growing palette of green ingredients for personal care and home care product formulations. Details are given of new green materials, their use in product formulations, as well as related certification schemes and environmental impacts.
The masterclass comprises seminars on green ingredients, followed by workshops on green surfactants & emulsifiers, and environmental impacts. The masterclass is designed for product developers, formulators, ingredient suppliers, certification agencies and industry organizations.
Seminars: Advances in Green Ingredients
January 19th, 09:00 - 13:00
Details will be given on popular green certification & labeling schemes for natural and organic personal care & home care products in North America. An overview will be given on important developments in Europe / other regions. The technical issues of adopting popular standards will be covered, as well as case studies from successful brands that have taken the certification route.
The use of green ingredients, such as bio-based surfactants, natural fragrances, and novel chemicals will be discussed. Insights will be given into the ethical consumer: what do they look for in natural personal care / home care products? What are the marketing implications to brands?
Workshop I: Formulating with Green Surfactants & Emulsifiers
January 19th, 14:00 - 17:30
A growing number of companies are looking to replace conventional surfactants and emulsifiers in product formulations. This workshop gives details on the growing range of such green chemicals, and their practical use.
What synthetic chemicals should be avoided in personal care formulations? How do green alternatives compare in terms of performance and costs? What are the formulation issues when using green surfactants and emulsifiers? Practical advice and guidance will be given to companies looking to use these green chemicals.
Workshop II: Reducing Environmental Impacts
January 20th, 09:30 - 13:00
This interactive workshop is a practical guide for companies looking to lower their environmental impacts. An introduction is given to this important area of sustainability, followed by popular measurement approaches.
The use of life-cycle analysis will be discussed, and how data on carbon, water and energy footprints can be obtained. With the use of case studies, companies will get a clearer idea on how to put footprint data to practical use.
Reasons to Attend
The Masterclass will address the following questions:
- What developments are occurring in green surfactants?
- What are the certification & labeling schemes for natural personal / home care products?
- What are the sustainability issues associated with fragrances?
- How do green materials compare with synthetic emulsifiers & surfactants?
- What are the complexities involved in measuring environmental impacts?
- How can ecodesign and sustainable materials reduce packaging impacts?
- What is the future outlook for green surfactants?
- What are the technical hurdles when developing certified products?
- What do consumers look for in natural personal / home care products?
- How can brands target the ethical consumer more effectively?
1 session - USD 399. Early-booking rate USD 399
2 sessions - USD 699. Early-booking rate USD 649
3 sessions - USD 899. Early-booking rate USD 790
* Early-booking rates (up to 12% discount) extended to 18th December 2015
The registration fee is inclusive of delegate pack and networking breaks.
The masterclass has capacity of 50 delegates so advance booking is strongly recommended.
Exhibitor & Sponsorship Opportunities
A limited number of sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities are available to meet this highly targeted audience.
Telephone: +1 (0) 20 8567 0788 Province: California Country: United States
- Anna Kirichenko
- Created 17 Dec 2015
- Modified 17 Dec 2015
- Hits 1368