Lablabo is specialized in the design and manufacture of airless metering dispensers (valves, pumps and pouch bottles) to be used in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, veterinary, and food industries.
With more than 30 years technical expertise in metering devices, Lablabo a French company, combines innovation and reactivity. In 1995, Lablabo launched the first airless dispenser with a soft pouch and keeps on working every day to meet customers' requirements.
- Established in 1971, Lablabo is specialized in the design and manufacture of airless metering dispensers (valves, pumps and pouch bottles) to be used in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, veterinary, and food industries.
- Located in Annemasse (in the heart of the French Alps).
- Turnover: 12 million Euros (export turnover = 75%; pharmaceutical industry: 50%).
- Since December 2003: certified ISO 9001.
- Since December 2010: certified ISO 15378 (Primary packaging materials for medicinal products; Particular requirements for the application of ISO 9001:2008, with reference to Good Manufacturing Practice, or GMP).
- January 2013: Lablabo's activities and head office have been moved to a newly built industrial site located in Juvigny (2.5km from the former Annemasse site).
With a dynamic R&D Department working on high performance computer equipment, Lablabo is able to offer a wide array of technical solutions and designs.
For project development, Lablabo offers:
- The ability to seek out and discover the most suitable materials for products.
- A system to check compatibility and provide final evaluation tests suited to products.
- A simple and quick way to fill pilot batches intended for pre-industrial tests.
- A manner to provide any assistance linked to drawing up pharmaceutical packaging files.