Premium Pack's 45mm diameter aluminum tube provides a complete barrier to light, gases, moisture, fats, oils, volatile chemicals, and micro-organisms. They are ideal for products that are sensitive to air and require maximum shelf life after opening.
Aluminum tubes are mostly used for:
- PHARMACEUTICALS: ointments, antiseptic creams, gels
- COSMETICS: hair dye, protective hand creams
- FOOD: food pastes, food spreads
- HOUSEHOLD products: adhesives, solvent cements, art paints
At Premium Pack, we work with customers to understand their requests regarding decoration.
Aluminium Tube Specifications
- Tube length limit: 200 mm
- Orifice: M15
- Cap in conical shape and color white
- Internal lacquer: epoxy phenolic resin
- Enamel: polyurethane /polyester
- End Sealant: with end sealant
- Printing: up to 4 colors