- Sustainable Packaging Investment Summit Events
- Sustainable Packaging Investment Summit Locations
- Sustainable Packaging Investment Summit News
If this is your company, CONTACT US to activate Packbase™ software to build your portal.
The inaugural Sustainable Packaging Investment Summit will bring together the entire ecosystem, introducing innovative start-ups to brands needing greener packaging solutions and investors keen to learn more about this lucrative market on 11th July, 2019, in London.
Investments and partnerships in the sustainable packaging space are booming, with Chanel’s investment into biodegradable material company Sulapac and Coca-Cola’s deal with Ioniqa Technologies to develop and deploy high-quality recycled PET for its bottles. Innovation and investment interest in alternatives to traditional plastic packaging is at an all-time high.
‘Meeting Mojo’ Pre-Scheduled Meeting Platform: Registered delegates will have an opportunity to book up to nine 20-minute-long pre-scheduled meetings during the conference using the dedicated meeting platform.
- Andrew Griffiths, Head of Value Chain Sustainability Nestlé UK&I, CEnv, FIEMA, CEng, MIET
- Brian Powers, Co-founder, Co-CEO TemperPack
- Isabel Sloman, Senior Policy Advisor Defra
- Jurgita Girzadiene, Sustainability Manager Smurfit Kappa
- Tom Szaky, CEO TerraCycle
- Arjune Shukla, Investor Circularity Capital
- Daphna Nissenbaum, CEO and Co-Founder TIPA Corp
- Joachim Quoden, Managing Director EXPRA
- Marcel Arsand, Sustainability Manager - UK and Nordics Ball Beverage Packaging Europe
Telephone: +44 (0)20 3696 2920 Province: City of London Country: United Kingdom
- Jo Webb
- Created 01 Apr 2019
- Modified 04 Apr 2019
- Hits 810