PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure line effectiveness making interventions as necessary and when needed with minimal downtime
- Monitor line performance through collection of KPIs, continuously seek improvements and put forward and follow up suggestions in order to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Compile shift hand over and follow up on a daily basis all the repairs carried out during the last 24 hours.
- Ensure the compilation of interventions logs, maintenance works carried out or to be carried out, and ensure that these are followed.
- Assist in the planning and actuation of Preventive Maintenance works.
- To keep abreast with current and new industrial automation equipment and work methods.
- Ensure that maintenance procedures, spares lists/inventory, preventive maintenance plans, etc. are updated with the procurement/write off of equipment.
- Ensure that any spare parts required to service and/or repair machinery and ancillaries are always ordered and in stock, both for existing and new machinery.
- To ensure that vital stock items kept in Automation Maintenance Department are stocked in the required levels and make internal orders (to Stores) accordingly.
- Ensure that workplace is kept at 5S standards.
- To liaise with all other services departments thus ensuring that machinery and ancillaries (such as jigs, fixtures, nests, etc.) are in a safe and sound working order.
- To perform other maintenance jobs that are assigned as agreed with management.
- Assist technically other departments according to production requirements.
- Training of other staff
- Work on a 3-shift basis
- Internal: All production department employees, Stores, Engineering Department
- External: Foreign/Local Suppliers and Service Agents.