- About S Pack
- Professional Procurement Network
- S Pack Catalog
- S Pack Locations
- S Pack News & Packaging Updates
- S Pack Packaging Gallery
- S Pack's Videos
If this is your company, CONTACT US to activate Packbase™ software to build your portal.
Decoration for opal glass packaging:
- High temperature printing: Printed with heated ink and then baked under 600°C treatment, the benefit of having opal glass components decorated with high tempreture printing is to have endured and solid decorative images.
- High temperature treatment with foil: Printed with decorative foil sheet, and then baked under 600°C treatment, the result is a solid decoration with vivid visual impression.
- Low temperature trreatment with foil: Optimizing foil decoration with low tempreture is the best decoration possible for opal glass. The presented image is clear with strong contrast.
- Low temperature treatment with spray coating: The spray coating on pure white opal glass creates a gentle solidness that is similar to jade.
- Nano-plating: The decoration adds a further endured coating with sheer prettiness.
- Water transfer printing: It is possible to decorate opal glass component entirely regardless of its unique shape. The decoration wraps up objects to cover every curve.
- 3D printing: 3D printing enables an instant and immediate decoration to visualize artwork. It is an easy access to present best customization possible thanks to modern technology.
Opal glass is a kind of glass porcelain. White, the symbol of purity, is the most mysterious color. Opal glass, originating from Venice, Italy in the 16th century, is a kind of glass material in an opaque or translucent, milky white or tinged color, which can be blown or compacted into all manner of shapes. It was once called milky white opaque glass by glass makers and is now called opal glass.
In general, glass is a non-crystalline substance and a kind of super-cooled liquid. Therefore, if glass is kept at an appropriate temperature for a long time, it will precipitate crystallization, which is known as devitrification. Usually, the crystals resulting from glass devitrification will have large coarse grains (5-50um). Also, like opacified glass, the crystallization will have a very small volume. By utilizing this phenomenon of devitrification, people artificially control types and growth of crystallization, making part or all of the glass become an aggregate of micro crystallines (less than 1ym) — which then becomes opal glass.
S Pack is your single purchase window for Asia
S Pack is the first company in Asia to have both manufacturing and mold tooling expertise as well as a professional outsourcing team. Due to its rich manufacturing capabilities, irregularities in quality and detail for all purchased products are avoided.
An inside look with S Pack inside its cosmetic pump packaging
One of the key beliefs at S Pack is that "great packaging requires the best pump engine". There are no shortcuts to creating highly functional packaging. The best packaging development starts by looking at the inside and the functionality.
S Pack presents 0.5cc lotion pumps with metal-free pathway
Lotion pumps are ideal for dispensing a range of beauty products from shampoo to soap, as well as creamy lotion formulations. S Pack, the Taiwanese Total Cosmetic Packaging Solution company, has added a collection of 0.5cc lotion pumps into its portfolio for rich, targetted formulations.
S Pack's Boston Series airless metal-free dispensing solution
With the introduction of its airless Boston Series, S Pack highlights yet again why it is a proven trusted partner in Asia for the beauty and cosmetic industries. S Pack offers complete packaging solutions for both standard packaging products to custom design packaging and the new patented design of its airless Boston Series offers many benefits to beauty brands.
Airless Spray Tubes from S Pack
Superior packaging supplier, S Pack, is well known for its product portfolio of well-designed packaging utilizing highly effective Taiwanese dispenser technology, and the company's airless tubes are a prime example. Ideal for applying an even spray of liquid foundation make-up to the face or for spraying moisturizing products, S Pack's airless spray tubes have a user-friendly design combined with flawless performance for optimal user satisfaction.
S Pack's auto-loading dropper with lock cap
S Pack has introduced an automatic quantitative dropper into its cosmetic packaging portfolio. The auto-loading dropper automatically loads the product into the pipette ready for use when the bottle cap is turned to off. When the cap is opened, the push button is exposed for easy application of the product to the required area.
Dense, sumptuous foam from S Pack's latest foamer
S Pack's newest foamer benefits the same advanced dispensing technology for which the Taiwanese packaging manufacturer is recognized and dispenses foam that is notably more dense and durable than most others available on the market. The foam actuator is easy to mobilize with a single finger in order to create a rich, tight and dense foam ready to apply.
S Pack's ingenious JPN Series breaks away from traditional jar design
S Pack have introduced a new innovative jar design that breaks out of the traditional packaging model. Their ingenious JPN Series of jars, designed to package creams for the cosmetic and personal care markets, combines 2 novel design ideas.
Easy push and pop open PP closure for packaging tubes
S Pack introduces an easy-to-open PP closure for tubes. The flip-top cap enables users to push it open with one finger operation. The closure fits tubes of 40 mm and 50 mm diameter. The push open closure is a bi-injection component and can be made with two contrasting colors without an additional process.
- Allison Tsai
- Product Info
- Created 23 Jan 2019
- Modified 16 Jul 2019
- Hits 538