UDN remembers We only have one Earth as it continues making strides in its green movement.
Motivated by environmental protection and user-friendly philosophy, UDN never stops its steps to upgrade its technology and provide sustainable products.
Successful sustainable products developments include:
- The Bio-Resin Tubes- tubes mastered in sugarcane bio-based materials.
- Light-weight one-piece PCR Tubes
- UDN 3rd generation one-piece tube (D35-OPV4)- 63% lighter than a normal tube
- UDN 5th Generation One-Piece Tube- Reduces Plastic Usage by 55%
- Use of HPDE ocean plastic for tubes- Material1 Ocean Bound Plastic and material 2 OceanIX rHDPE 110-001 (abandoned fish nets)
UDN continues to work on its sustainable goals with more advancements to come.
UDN’s 2021 Semiannual Report Highlights Sustainability and Business Growth
As one of the top innovative companies of tube packaging, UDN keeps striving for excellence in the consumer experience, leading innovative design thinking and maintaining a steady release of popular innovative products. The company’s 2021 Semiannual Reports showcases the business growth, popular innovations, and new products.
All-in-one application with UDN Sponge Tubes
Most consumers use make-up sponges when they apply foundation to achieve even coverage. However, extra time and attention are needed to clean and store the sponge or any other applicator they choose. It is far easier to provide an incorporated applicator that can be used alongside the product and discarded when it runs out. UDN Packaging has the solution with their innovative sponge tube.
UDN’s Spatula Tube Offers Unmatched User Experience
UDN Packaging Corporation continues to offer innovative tube packaging solutions with their Spatula Tube Series. These unique tubes provide a soft and clean choice for skincare or cosmetic products. Give consumers the chance to pamper themselves with the spatula’s soft silicone or TPR material. They enjoy a clean and mess-free user experience with added convenience.
UDN develops lightweight One-Piece Tube
UDN has developed a 3rd generation one-piece tube (D35-OPV4), which is 63% lighter than a normal tube (compared to a 100ml, flip top cap tube). Through the utilization of process technology, UDN has seamlessly injected the integrated cover directly onto the sleeve.
UDN Quarter News Update - What's New for Seasonal products?
- UDN One-Piece Tube won the Ringier Technology (Personal Care) Innovation Award | Energy conservation starts with Lower Material Waste - UDN passed ISO14001:2015 environmental management system certification in 2020 | Big move of UDN’s corporate social responsibility and commitment to society
- Wenru Liu
- Product Info
- Created 20 Jul 2022
- Modified 30 Jun 2022
- Hits 378