Viva continues to lead industry innovations, with the launch of the truly unique Dual Chamber Tube. With endless market possibilities, this unique innovation can be used to fill 2 formulations separately in a single traditional tube package. The concept lends itself nicely to personal care, food, cosmetic, and household applications.
This one-of-a-kind flexible tube package is meeting the needs of market innovations and the high demand for product differentiation. This can only be produced by injection-molding process.
Key features of the Dual Chamber Tube include:
- Diameter: 50mm
- Capacity: Maximum of 8oz (4oz per chamber), tube length can be adjusted accordingly
- Sealing: proven to have no sealing issues on existing sealing machines
- Decoration: Viva's premium printing and in-mold label process
- Material: Tube and cap 100% polypropylene
There are 3 different closure options available for the Dual Chamber Tube subject to dosing requirements:
- Single hinge fliptop with single orifice
- Single hinge fliptop with dual orifice
- Dual hinge fliptop with dual orifice
The Dual Chamber Tube, the 100% recyclable injection-molded PP Viva Tube and other tube solutions will be featured by the winners of the Ted Kline 2013 Tube of the Year award at these events.
Viva Healthcare Packaging is a global leader in injection-molded tube manufacturing with ISO and GMP certified operations in Canada, Hong Kong, and Poland. Viva's Injection-Molded Tube offers superior printing and full coverage graphic quality by utilizing state-of-the-art in-mold labeling technology, now patented across 39 countries worldwide.
The Viva Tube is validated as the most eco-friendly choice in tube packaging, with the lowest environmental footprint, and as a uniquely 100% PP (category 5) package it is celebrated as the only fully recyclable tube available. Viva's highly integrated manufacturing systems yield efficiencies that produce consistent high quality with very short lead times.
Viva will be exhibiting at the following upcoming trade shows:
- Luxepack New York (May 14–15): Booth A59
- HBA New York (Jun 10 – 12): Booth 505