Viva, a leading global manufacturer of injection-molded tubes, has won The Tube Council 2013 Ted Klein Tube of the Year Award. The Ted Klein Tube of the Year Award is the highest recognized award within the tube industry. Viva won the award for the Japanese version of Tung Gel.
In 2013, Viva also won other prestigious awards including:
The Tube Council:
- The Best Personal Care award for Vitabath
The Tube Council:
- The Best Dentifrice award for Tung Gel
- Health & Beauty Aids Category for Big Sexy Hair
Canadian Printing Award:
- Flexible Packaging for Floral Rush
NJPEC Package of the year:
- 5 awards in Beauty, Personal Care and Sustainability
A full list of awards can be found at
Viva will be exhibiting their cutting edge solutions at a number of packaging exhibitions around the world throughout 2014:
- Cosmoprof Bologna (Apr 4 – 7): Booth Pav 20 – A57
- Luxepack Shanghai (Apr 16 – 17): Booth C17
- Luxepack New York (May 14 – 15): Booth A59
- HBA New York (Jun 10 – 12): Booth 505
- COSME Tech Tokyo (Oct 20 – 22)
- Luxepack Monaco (Oct 23 – 25)
- Cosmoprof Asia (Nov 12 - 14)
Viva Healthcare Packaging is a leading manufacturer of injection-molded tubes with ISO and GMP certified operations in Canada, Hong Kong, and Poland. Viva's Injection-Molded Tube offers superior printing and full coverage graphic quality by utilizing state-of-the-art in-mold labeling technology, now patented across 39 countries worldwide.
Viva tube is validated as the most eco-friendly choice in tube packaging, with the lowest environmental impact, and as a uniquely 100% PP (category 5) package it is celebrated as the only fully recyclable tube available. Viva's highly integrated manufacturing systems yield efficiencies that produce consistent high quality with very short lead times.