Since launching the Injection-Molded Tube with in-mold label decoration, Viva has established itself as a major player in the tube market by bringing an innovative tube product to the market that improves the product's appearance with extraordinary graphic capability over the entire surface of the tube.
Viva's tube offers significant flexibility and extraordinary quality to a product's appearance through the use of state-of-the-art in-house Gallus in-mold label printing.
Some of the key features include:
- Full foil label for unmatched metallic shine.
- High end cold foil or hotstamp for spot metallic graphics.
- Tubes with overlaminated in-mold label structure for maximum scuff resistance or with surface-printing for maximum design flexibility and custom finish, e.g. gloss, matt, soft touch.
- High resolution functional printing. e.g. barcode / QR link printing, UV invisible eyemark.
- A matching cap with hotstamped ring provides the finishing touch to the presitge look.
Viva received the Canadian Printing Award 2013 for 'Best Flexible Packaging' in recognition of its superior printing quality within the packaging industry.
Viva Healthcare Packaging is a global leader in injection-molded tube manufacturing with ISO and GMP certified operations in Canada, Hong Kong, and Poland. Viva's Injection-Molded Tube offers superior printing and full coverage graphic quality by utilizing state-of-the-art in-mold labeling technology, now patented across 39 countries worldwide. Viva tube is validated as the most eco-friendly choice in tube packaging, with the lowest environmental footprint, and as a uniquely 100% PP (category 5) package it is celebrated as the only fully recyclable tube available. Viva's highly integrated manufacturing systems yield efficiencies that produce consistent high quality with very short lead times.