If this is your company, CONTACT US to activate Packbase™ software to build your portal.

    Webpackaging logo

    Acti Pack's success story continues into Germany

    • Acti Pack
    Europe, France, Switzerland, France, Germany, Austria, Germany, Czech Republic, Beauty, Personal Care, Eating, Drinking, Food, Primary Packaging, Bottles, Bottles - Plastic PET, Jars, Pots, Plastic, Plastic - PET, Laboratory, Testing, Certification, ISO Certifications, ISO 22000 - Food Safety Management

    With €20 million turnover, Acti Pack, one of the leading European manufacturers of PET packaging for the personal care and food industries, realizes a 10% growth rate per year. 40% of its turnover comes from the company's large standard packaging ranges comprising more than 200 references sized through to 5000ml. The remaining 60% are generated by the company's support to its customers in the development of innovative, reliable and competitive customized PET bottles and jars.

    September 1st saw Acti Pack inaugurate its new sales offices in Germany. The French family-owned SME, achieves more than half of its turnover at export and is well known by the German personal care and food companies. Following more than 15 years activity on the German market, Acti Pack's packaging can be found in supermarkets across Germany.

    The alliance with sister company, Loire Plastic Industries, specialist in injection plastic for closures and boxes, allows Acti Pack to present complete packaging solutions to customers. Both companies each have their own R&D department and together offer a wide variety of bottles and jars of different shapes and designs, with screw or snap on closures. Each year Acti Pack develops new packaging concepts aimed at the personal care and food industries and is constantly enlarging its already extensive standard product ranges.

    Yves Cury, the company's CEO explains:

    "Germany is a primordial market for us. We wish to reinforce our partnership with our German customers and give them a local support. Since the beginning of 2014, we have strengthened our German speaking sales team in our French headquarters. Now we have opened our new office in Germany, in the south of Aachen, where a customer advisor dedicated to the German market will be permanently based. In addition to this new organization, our customers can count on the support of our both plants in France and the Czech Republic, near the German border."

    With a very high level of specialization in the personal care and food markets, Acti Pack concentrates its main efforts within those dimensions. In addition to strong activity in the personal care industry and a considerable 20 years experience with the major companies in the food industry, the company has presented itself as a pioneer of innovating PET packaging within this market.

    A fair part of Acti Pack's standard packaging for the food industry is completely ISO 22000 certified, attesting to total conformity with European Directive 10/2011. Acti Pack, therefore, demonstrates that as a firm, it is fully aware of the stakes related to sustainable development and the search for more secure and reassuring packaging. Confident of its technical know-how, Acti Pack presents real PET innovation and competitive alternatives directed toward the replacement of glass packaging in many food applications.

    "Our numerous investments in new production capacities, the extension of our operating production facilities, the reinforcement within our teams and our establishment of a base in Germany this year are the expression of our strongest will to expand in the German market", Yves Cury concludes.

    See also

    Show off in Acti Packs brand new Next PET bottle range

    Show off in Acti Pack's brand new 'Next' PET bottle range

    During the past year Acti Pack has been working on a new range of cylindrical bottles to offer an alternative product to the round shapes currently seen across the market. Following several proposals, recommendations and adaptations, the 'Next' range was created. Acti Pack's 'Next' bottles are available in sizes from 150ml to 500ml and the set also includes a 300ml hand soap bottle. Featuring a curved bottom and flat shoulders the line is ideal for packaging personal care products.

    • Company News
    • English
    • Modified 24 AUG 2015
    • Hits 1627