Back to work after the summer vacation! As the pace gradually quickens, start the day by submitting an entry for the ADF&PCD 2019 Awards.
ADF&PCD PARIS 2019 will be held on the 30th and 31st January 2019 in Paris at the Porte de Versailles (Pavillon 7.1); Calls for entries for the ADF&PCD Awards are now open and participation is free.
By rewarding the most striking products over the last few months, these Awards highlight innovation in cosmetics, aerosols and distribution systems placed on the market between the 1st January and 31st December 2018 in various categories: personal care, hair, make-up, beauty, perfume, limited editions and sustainable development in the case of the PCD Awards, and personal care, household products, pharmaceutical, veterinary and food products, industrial and technical applications in the case of the ADF Awards.
Each year, this top honour is awarded by two different juries comprising representatives of brands, packaging experts, aerosols and dispensing systems and professional journalists. Their mission is to identify and single out among the entries the best products in each category.
Enter and join perhaps the prestigious group of prize-winners each year who have received an Award or a Certificate, like: CLARINS, DOVE, COPPERTONE, ESTÉE LAUDER, LANCOME, CHANEL, DIOR, YVES SAINT-LAURENT, VIKTOR & ROLF, JEAN-PAUL GAULTIER...
An exceptional prize and visibility
The award-winners will be announced at the very heart of the event at two independent ceremonies attended by the main brands and players in the packaging industry. The ceremony is open to all, exhibitors and visitors alike: Wednesday 30th January 2019 for the ADF Awards and Thursday 31st January for the PCD Awards.
The award-winner in each category will receive a trophy from the jury presidents in the course of the awards ceremony. A special 'ADF&PCD Paris 2019' press release presenting each product will be sent out to the press concerned. All the event organization communications will also highlight the Awards at this 2019 edition.
Mark the dates!
Before 7th November: submission of entries
December: Finalists announced
30th and 31st January 2019 at the event: Award-winners declared at the Awards Ceremony
• President of the Jury : Gilles Baudin, L’Oréal & CFA President
• Herve Bouix, The Estee Lauder Inc., USA
• Georges Bouille, Consultant Adwatis
• Wilfried Duivennoorden, Unilever
• Bernhard Felten, Beiersdorf
• Jo Jackson, Colep
• Peter Lamboy, Consultant LPC
• Detlev Melcher, Aerosol Europe
• Edoardo Ruga, Polenghi-Coltivia
• Eric Scheid, Danone
• Andrea Spinosa, Coty
• Nathalie Thys, Laboratoire Glaxosmithkline
• Leopold Werdich, Tubex
• Presidents of the Jury : Alain BETHUNE, Packaging Expert & Michel DUPUIS, COJEMIAL
• Hervé BOUIX, Estée Lauder
• Philippe BRIAND, Clarins
• Eric CABRIOT, LVMH FB
• Sabine CHABBERT, The Fragrance Foundation France
• Carol POLTORAK / Pierre DUCASTIN, L’Oréal
• Vincent GALLON, Premium Beauty News
• Xavier LEBOUCHER, Puig
• Jérôme LEROUGE, Beiersdorf
• Pascale MARCINIAK-DAVOULT, Chanel
• Jean-Louis MATHIEZ, Cinq.Pats
• Oonagh PHILIPS, BW Confidential
• Andrea SPINOSA, Coty
To enter, download the registration forms on line at: www.adfpcdparis.com