ADF&PCD PARIS 2019 is set to be a very promising edition. There are already several encouraging signs, as the packaging, aerosols and dispensing systems sectors celebrate positive year-end results for 2018. The forecasts for 2019 appear similarly favourable for professionals.
With less than three months to go before their launch, the ADF and PCD trade shows, taking place in Paris Porte de Versailles from 30th to 31st January 2019, will enjoy a growth in numbers, bringing together all key players from the industry.
Following the success of past years, the trade show is expanding and will be held in Pavilion 7.2 on the 2nd floor.
Thanks to the arrangements made by the organiser of this trade show and its close collaboration with all exhibitors throughout the preparatory phases, the stage is now set for a hugely successful new edition.
Everything is in place to meet the needs of exhibitors and provide them with the assistance and comfort necessary for them to participate effectively.
ADF&PCD PARIS is proud to now be the sector’s key event, guaranteeing that attentdees will not only meet the largest number of buyers within the perfume and cosmetics sector, but also in the pharmaceutical, food, wine and spirits, and automotive sectors, just to name a few.
ADF&PCD PARIS 2019: Innovation showcase and market know-how
Thinking today about the products and solutions of tomorrow — this is the motto of ADF&PCD PARIS 2019. A real hotbed of innovation, the trade show draws visitors’ attention to the sector’s most striking new products.
What to remember a few weeks prior to the launch:
- ADF&PCD PARIS 2019 is a unique concept that groups together two highly synergistic events. This first packaging event of the year is still in pole position as indisputably the global professional reference event on innovation in packaging, aerosols, and dispensing systems.
- Every year it brings together all players from not only the perfume and cosmetics sector, but also the pharmaceutical, food, wine and spirits, and automotive sectors.
- Each of the trade shows features new exhibitors and industry leaders. This year an impressive 98 exhibitors have registered for ADF, alongside 413 for PCD, with 53 suppliers across the two trade shows, and more than 100 new exhibitors.
- For this 2019 edition, ADF&PCD PARIS will adopt an approach that is geared towards Made in France, with an even greater focus on sustainable development and the showcasing of innovations.
- The visitor experience has also been redesigned in order to facilitate and promote the exchange of market know-how set to take place over these two days.
This event is therefore fully prepared to welcome more than 600 exhibitors and nearly 8000 visitors across the two days of the trade show, which is driven once again this year by a growing market.
ADF AWARDS AND PCD AWARDS:
The eagerly anticipated ADF Award and PCD Award presentation ceremony will be taken to a new level this year, rewarding the year’s most outstanding innovative launches.
We have received around one hundred applications so far!
Each year, the supreme award is bestowed by two separate juries composed of brand representatives, experts in packaging, aerosols, and dispensers, and professional journalists.
Their mission is to identify the best products from the competing creations within each category.
PCD Awards Categories:
- Personal hygiene
- Hair products
- Limited edition and sustainable development
ADF Awards Categories:
- Household products
- Industrial and technical applications
The list of winners will be revealed during a prize-giving ceremony in the presence of key brands and players from the packaging industry. The ceremony is always very eagerly awaited and well attended and is open to everyone, exhibitors and visitors alike.