Aptar Pharma, a leading drug delivery systems provider, is pleased to be exhibiting at CPhI Worldwide 2019, the world’s largest pharmaceutical exhibition, which will take place November 5-7 in Frankfurt, Germany. More than 45,000 visitors and 2,500 international exhibitors are expected to attend this year’s three-day event.
At Stand 111D70, Aptar Pharma will be featuring its diverse portfolio of drug delivery systems, components and active packaging solutions, including their latest innovations addressing nasal, pulmonary, eye care, injectables and dermal drug delivery routes including:
- PureHale – a revolutionary, portable and ready-to-use device designed to deliver natural care to upper airways
- A dedicated Connectivity hub will host Aptar Pharma’s expanding range of connected drug delivery devices and show how Aptar is building a connected devices eco-system for digital medicines
- Nanopharm’s SmartTrackTM - a novel approach to decrease program costs and avoid BE studies in OINDPs. SmartTrackTM will also be a featured stop on CPhI’s guided Innovation Tours on November 6 and 7, and has been entered in the 2019 CPhI Pharma Awards.
Aptar Pharma’s newly expanded Aptar Pharma Services platform will be introduced at this year’s CPhI. Offering early stage to commercialization services, Aptar Pharma has over 25 years’ experience supporting regulatory submissions. Leading experts from Aptar Pharma’s analytical services companies will be on hand to discuss how their value-added services can help customers accelerate and derisk their drug development journey:
- Nanopharm, a leading provider of orally inhaled and nasal drug product design and development services.
- Next Breath, a full-service cGMP lab specializing in analytical testing of drug delivery systems
- Gateway Analytical, providing industry-leading particulate detection and predictive analytical services
Aptar CSP Technologies, part of the Aptar family, will be presenting their extensive portfolio of active packaging solutions including the award-winning XcelerateTM Development Services which can help expedite time-to-market for moisture- and oxygen-sensitive drugs.
Several of Aptar Pharma’s Injectables initiatives will also be featured. Aptar Pharma QuickStartTM – a sterile, ready-to-use early stage injectable development package now available for purchase on aptar.com/pharma. QuickStartTM is designed to accelerate and derisk time-to-market for start-ups, R&D, biotechs and university research organizations. Also, discover Aptar Pharma’s Injectable plans underway for expanding production capabilities and capacity worldwide.
On Wednesday, November 6, Aptar Pharma experts will present three back-to-back Pharma Insight Briefings, outlining the latest trends and technologies:
• “Driving Foreign Particulate Analysis: How to Choose Between Manual and Automated” (13:50-14:20). Presented by David Exline, President, Gateway Analytical, an Aptar Pharma company
• “Advantages of Nasal Powders for Drug Repurposing” (14:30–15:00). Presented by Dr Gerallt Williams, Director Scientific Affairs, Aptar Pharma
• “Beyond Pharmaceutical Packaging: New Solutions to Old Challenges” (15:10–15:40). Presented by Badre Hammond, Vice-President, Commercial Operations, Aptar CSP Technologies
These Pharma Insight Briefings are free-to-attend and will take place at location 110D50 in the InnoPack & P-MEC Theatre.
Aptar Pharma has been an exhibitor for many years at CPhI Worldwide, celebrating its 30th anniversary, bringing pharma professionals together to meet, discover and learn about the latest trends and ground-breaking ideas in the industry. Aptar Pharma welcomes the opportunity to once again demonstrate its wide-ranging expertise and latest drug delivery technologies, and meet with customers to see how Aptar can help meet their next drug delivery challenge.