The 2019 AWA International Sleeve Label Awards are now in their fifth year and are open for entries until the 28th of February 2019! Judged by an international panel of industry experts, the Awards are designed to recognize the industry’s outstanding achievements in stretch-and shrink-sleeve labeling and product decoration.
Participants at all levels of the sleeve label industry supply chain, from material supplier and designer, to end user/brand owner, are encouraged to submit entries.
2019 winners will be announced and awards presented during the AWA International Sleeve Label Conference and Exhibition being held in Amsterdam, 1-2 April 2019.
The winner of each category will receive:
- Industry recognition through media coverage
- Framed certificate and trophy
- Featured display at the AWA International Sleeve Label Conference 2019
- Showcase display at Empack 2019
- Complimentary registration at the AWA International Sleeve Label Conference 2020
The winner of the AWA 2019 Innovation Award receives all of the above and exclusively, a copy of the AWA Global Sleeve Label Market Study 2018 (valued at € 4,200/$ 4,800)
- Jo Webb
- Company News
- Created 03 DEC 2018
- Modified 03 DEC 2018
- Hits 165