BONA is dedicated to protecting human health by producing vast ranges of pharmaceutical packages and medical devices, and has been since the company began in 1995.
In February, Bona invested in a new production line of 3-Ply disposable surgical faces mask to help tackle global mask shortage crisis due to COVID-19. The face masks have since been exported to more than 60 countries like US, Germany, Australia, Japan, Saudi Arabia, etc.
The masks are manufactured in a Class D clean room, comply with the EN14683 quality standard and are both CE and US FDA approved.
Features of 3 Ply disposable surgical face mask:
- Model: 3-ply with earloops
- Size: 17 x 9.5cm
- Material: Inner Layer, 25gsm Soft Nonwoven Fabric
- Material: Middle Layer, 25gsm Melt-blown Nonwoven Fabric
- Material: Outer Layer, 25gsm Nonwoven Fabric, Water Resistance
- Clean Room: Class 100,000 (Class D) according to GMP regulations
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency: ≥95%
- Certificate: CE and US FDA approval
- Packaged: 50pcs/sealed polybag, 1bag/box, 40boxes/carton
- Sterilization: non sterile
- Quality standard: EN14683
- Applicable in house, factory, pharmacy, hospital and outdoor activities