BONA invests significantly in order to ensure the regular development of innovative new products. The company has a very strong and experienced R&D team of 20 engineers devoted to new projects and mold development, working under a director with over 20 years of expertise in the production of pharmaceutical delivery systems.
As added confirmation of the company's competence, the Guangdong provincial government has set up a 'Precision Drug Delivery System Research Center' at BONA.
The most recent launch at BONA is an innovative production line of metered dose inhalers for the treatment of asthma and COPD. The inhalers are manufactured in Class 100,000 clean room conditions according to GMP regulations and are CE and FDA approved.
A number of different specifications and customizations may be made, including the color, dosage form and valve stem size.
Features of BONA's metered dose inhaler:
- Valve stem size: Ø2.8mm, Ø3.0mm
- Materials: comply with EP, USP and CP
- Clean Room: Class 100,000 (Class D) according to GMP regulations
- Dosage form: 50-63-70-78-90-100-130mcl
- Droplet size: <5um
- Least amount of residue
- Certificate: CE and US FDA approval
- Sterilization: non sterile and sterile are available
- Customization: color, dosage form and valve stem size can be customized
- Compatible with HFA solution and suspension formulation