Increasingly more people are suffering from respiratory issues such as asthma and COPD alongside the accelerating steps of the civilization process and serious air pollution. In order to bring a brighter and healthier future to asthma and COPD patients, BONA has made considerable investment in advanced R&D, resulting in the production of the company's cutting-edge single-dose dry powder inhaler (DPI).
BONA's single-dose DPI is compact and portable, featuring an ergonomic design with easy-breathe technology which makes the product simple to use. The materials are all EP, USP and CP compliant, and the product is produced in a Class 100,000 Clean Room according to GMP regulations.
Features of BONA’s single dose dry powder inhaler (DPI):
- Applicable to capsule 3#
- Ergonomic design, simple to use, easy-breathe technology
- Compact and portable
- Aerodynamic tests can be performed
- Air resistance parameter is equivalent with the device of branded drug
- Materials comply with EP, USP and CP
- Clean Room: Class 100,000 (Class D) according to GMP regulations
- Certificate: CE and US FDA approval
- Customization: color, size and any new design can be customized