- When: Thursday, July 19, 2022
- Time: 11:00am - 12:00pm (New York) / 15:00pm - 16:00pm (GMT)
- Cost: Free to Attend
- Registration: Register to attend the webinar
When physically testing a material or component, the ability to apply load to a test specimen is important—but having the ability to apply that load correctly is just as crucial. Grip & Fixture selection can make or break a test, as an incorrectly gripped specimen will yield invalid results. For a test to work, the test system needs to properly interface with its specimen.
In addition to the repeatability and consistency of the test system, one should make certain that
- Grips and fixtures do not allow the specimen to slip,
- The specimen does not move, wiggle, shake or wobble during the test, and
- See to it that all operators fixture the specimen the exact same way every time.
This webinar will focus on the importance that grip and fixture selection has on your test results, as well as some of the most commonly used grips and fixtures and applications they’re used in. We’ll also briefly touch on custom- and 3D-printed grips & fixtures.
This will be held virtually via GoToWebinar and is free to attend.
Simply register now.
Know someone who may be interested? Simply invite them and have them register their details too!
Webinar course outline:
- Critical Elements of Repeatability and Consistency
- Importance of Grips & Fixtures in Testing
- Which Grip/Fixture to Use & Why
- Compression Testing Grips, Plate and Probes
- Tensile Testing Grips and Fixtures
- Custom and 3D printed Grips & Fixtures
Register to attend Grips & Fixtures used on Force & Torque Testers webinar