In 2022 care and respect are high on the agenda as we step out with a brighter attitude and deeper optimism for global change. As the world recovers from a fragile time of vulnerability people have an Emerging Confidence that positive choices can make a difference in our daily lives, with care and respect high on the agenda.
Milliken’s ColorDirection 2022 Emerging Confidence offers brands a way to reflect these values, and society’s newfound optimism, channeling positive consumer choice with the hopeful imagery of bright and optimistic colors in product packaging.
- Welcoming Sunshine is a fresh yellow that gives a bright optimism to your product range and a new feel to your brand. It brings the positive warmth of mornings and the energy of light to your portfolio, laying out the potential for new consumer joy.
- Soothing Heat is a strong, warm orange that directs attention to any product. Evoking the flame of a log fire or the nostalgic crispness of bright autumn leaves, Soothing Heat reassures, prepares and energizes.
- Blossoming Joy is a color that evokes the happiness of freshly-cut flowers brought indoors from a summer garden, imagining exciting new possibilities of passion and growth. It is urgent and active, reminding our eyes to smile and look forward.
- Radiating Richness will add a sense of comfort and depth to your color range for positive products. It is a balanced color that is less about luxury and more about self-care, inclusion and optimism for consumers looking for meaning.
- Freshening Shoots is a bright, vibrant green symbolizing new growth and nature combined. Few colors suggest life better than this, saying it is time to start over in an ecological, sustainable and thoughtful way.
- Connecting Lives is a color that brings tranquility, trust and peace to front and center. It reminds us that we all share our skies and waters and the feelings they evoke are universal. It’s a strong blue of togetherness, breath and clarity that signals freshness and positive action.
With brands looking ahead to refresh their image and portfolio to meet the growing need for positive choices, Milliken’s ColorDirection 2022 Emerging Confidence range of globally leading colorants will give your products the eye-catching confidence to sway consumers as they look for companies to believe in.
Milliken helps create more sustainable box for Ferrero Rocher
Today’s sustainability journey is demanding and one that no company can succeed alone. It’s vital to work in partnership with others to reach the goal together. That’s why Ferrero has chosen to collaborate with Milliken & Company in its mission to find the right material for the iconic Ferrero Rocher boxes.
Millad NX 8000 for PP certified by RecyClass for plastic packaging recycling in Europe
Millad NX 8000 technology is fully compatible with polypropylene (PP) recycling processes in Europe and poses no recyclability issues, according to RecyClass. RecyClass approval applies to the technology itself, while the packaging using the technology must adhere to certain conditions to be considered fully compatible with the PP recycling stream.
Inspirations from nature help Milliken’s ColorDirection 2021 sing in Harmonic Synergy
As togetherness and context become increasingly important trends for both society and industry, through its ColorDirection 2021, Milliken & Company has embraced colors and textures that complement each other to reflect these vital values. These seven trend colors, that make up the Harmonic Synergy palette for 2021, provide design inspiration and a marketing roadmap to help build the ultimate customer color experience, and can be sourced through Milliken’s globally leading colorants.
Milliken boosts plastic industry’s ability to supply materials for personal protective equipment
Global materials science expert Milliken & Company is once again leveraging its unique capabilities to help produce needed medical personal protective equipment (PPE) amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The current shortage in plastic materials used for protective face shields is leading manufacturers to offer the readily available polypropylene plastic. The material, however, is naturally hazy, so plastic manufacturers are turning to Milliken and the company’s NX UltraClear polypropylene concentrate.
Pushing sustainability boundaries: Milliken introduces Millad NX 8000 ECO in Europe at K 2019
Milliken & Company, a globally recognized leader in plastic additives and colorants has announced the European launch of one of its most sustainable products yet—Millad NX 8000 ECO. The ECO clarifying additive not only produces the fully transparent material known as NX UltraClear PP but addresses the growing trend for greater sustainability.
Milliken to highlight its clear packaging solutions at Interpack 2017
Leading polyolefins additives supplier Milliken has innovative solutions to showcase at the upcoming Interpack 2017 trade fair for clear packaging applications in polypropylene and PET. At that May 4-10 show in Düsseldorf, Milliken will demonstrate why NX™ UltraClear PP is the optimal, cost-effective option to help brand owners address the growing packaging trends for both resource efficiency and attention-grabbing appeal.
- Bianka Cramblit
- Company News
- Created 25 Feb 2021
- Modified 25 Feb 2021
- Hits 311