Neville and More
Neville and More is a leading packaging supplier with more than 60 years of experience in supplying high quality, primary rigid packaging to multiple industries across the UK.
The key market sectors we serve are Healthcare, Personal Care and Cosmetics, Food and Beverage and Household and Industrial.
Our clients include global and local branded consumer packaged goods companies, pharmaceutical laboratories, retailers, contract manufacturers, hospitals and entrepreneurial start-up companies.
Our products include an extensive range of plastic bottles, glass bottles, aluminium bottles, airless bottles, plastic jars, glass jars and aluminium jars.
We also supply a large range of compatible closure systems including plastic, tinplate and aluminium caps and jar lids, dispensing closures, child resistant caps, tamper evident caps, flip top caps, disc top caps, finger sprayers, trigger sprayers, lotion dispensers, treatment pumps, foamers, dropper caps, pipettes and rubber stoppers.
An enormous number of our products are available direct from stock with short lead-times.
The Neville and More difference
We believe that our success is based on the simple objective of providing high quality, appealing, innovative products direct from stock, backed up by an enthusiasm and determination to provide exceptional customer service.
An ability to really listen and comprehend your requirements.
- Combine this understanding with our extensive knowledge of, and relationships with, top manufacturers and sourcing partners around the world.
- Use this combination of understanding, knowledge and experience to offer you creative, reliable and cost effective products and solutions that are tailored to your needs.
- A large stockholding of innovative, appealing, high quality packaging which means reduced lead-times. We stock so YOU don’t have to.
- Purpose built Exhibition and Sampling Centre that YOU can visit to accelerate and simplify YOUR packaging development process.
- Comprehensive supplier approval process including supplier audits, risk assessment, supplier evaluation and validation.
- Supply Chain Management, including Production Scheduling and Dual Sourcing to enable just in time delivery and contingency arrangements to facilitate continuity of supply which means less risk for you.
- In-House Laboratory Testing Facility including accelerated product shelf life analysis and vacuum leak testing of container/closure compatibility, to reduce your risk.
- An in depth knowledge and understanding of key manufacturing processes such as Injection Moulding, Extrusion Blow Moulding, Single and Two Stage Injection Stretch Blow Moulding and Glass Manufacturing.