Nordson EFD offers a comprehensive selection of dosing syringes used in the treatment of horses, cows, dogs, cats, and other animals. Available in single or multi-dose options, EFD disposable animal health syringes are used to package medications, supplements, and a variety of other creams, gels, and pastes. Choose from more than 10 sizes for small to large animals.
• 3cc to 15cc syringes for packaging companion animal medication and nutraceuticals
• 30cc to 36cc syringes and 6cc Posi-Dose syringes for packaging equine pharmaceuticals
• 60cc to 300cc syringes for packaging medicine and nutritional products for dairy cows and cattle
A 300cc cartridge works with specialized dosing guns ideal for administering more volume per treatment, or for dosing large herds in one batch.
Besides its animal treatment syringes, Nordson EFD can offer:
• A wide range of nozzles to meet a variety of animal health application requirements based on the size of the animal, viscosity of the fluid, and method of administering.
• Full line of nozzle caps for storing material for later use.
• Four plunger styles allowing to tailor doses based on animal and packaging requirements, for single-dose and multi-dose applications.