With Packaging Innovations, Empack and Label&Print just around the corner, it is important to start planning your visit so you can make the most of the event. Meet the right contacts, get new ideas and knowledge that will ultimately enable you to take the next steps in your packaging projects.
"It's easy to come up with new ideas; the hard part is letting go of what worked for you two years ago, but will soon be out of date."
Roger von Oech
Here are a few things we think will help with your visit to the show...
- Register in advance so you get fast-track entry to the exhibition. You will receive your badge in the post two weeks before the show opens.
- Take a look at the exhibitor list to find out which companies you want to meet. With over 300 suppliers, it's important to find the right one for you.
- Browse the product catalogue so you can see what products and innovations will be at the show.
- Check out the full seminar programme. Brands speaking include: Innocent Drinks, The Body Shop, Quorn Foods plus many more.
- Plan you travel. The NEC is well connected via trains, planes and cars. Ensure you have a hassle free journey and check which is the best route for you.
"The Learnshops have been really insightful, and I've got a lot out of the sessions I've attended. There were some refreshing approaches that will be really useful for me."
Steve Pearse, Category Manager, Britvic
We look forward to welcoming you to the NEC in a few weeks!