SR packaging, a professional Taiwanese manufacturer of injection, extrusion, and blow molded plastic components since 1989, has introduced the poly carbonate kilner jar to the big family, offering an alternative to the traditional glass substitute.
This poly carbonate kilner jar (KSPC – 350D) has the following characteristics, making it highly competitive when it comes to quality and durability:
- Dimensions and volume of D 93mm, 72g (350ml)
- Highly transparent yet lighter than glass
- Withstands high temperatures of up to 149 degrees Celcius without deforming
- Direct injection molded
- Durable against usage and impact
- Food graded, making it an ideal choice for hot fillings, such as sauces, paste, honey, and jams
- Highly compatible for decorating, including silkscreen printing, hot stamping, and labeling
Moreover, the average price of the kiler jar is only a friction of the cost of a glass made container. The food grade silicon seal gives it complete seal protection for both dried and oil-based products. The stainless steel clasp provides long lasting performance. On site inspection and strict QC standards are performed to ensure quality. In order to protect exclusivity, SR packaging owns the patent to manufacture kilner jars in Asia.