SR Packaging has introduced a full range of in-house decoration capabilities for its PET containers with over 1,000 items available. The entire range is customizable and can be decorated with a wide range of decoration techniques, all done in one place, at the company's state of the art facilities in Taiwan.
Currently, the following options are available:
- Labelling: ideal for multiple color decoration on flat surfaces or cylindrical packaging
- Silk-screen printing: used primarily for decorative text or patterns on surfaces, providing a thick, bold and glossy finish
- Hot-stamping: stamping foil onto a surface, enhances a luxurious brand image further, available in all metallic colours
- Metallizing: mainly used on caps and bottles, this technique gives a product a shiny, faux-metal finish, with the ability to add other decoration options over the end result, making products stand out of the crowd
- Colour spray coatings: colour ranges include glitter coatings to metallic coatings, giving the product an artistic finish
- Soft touch spray coating: plastics now look more like glass as this technique not only strives to give the product a matt or frosted appearance with a softer feel to the touch
- Metal sheening: allows PET bottles, jars and caps to evince the characteristics of the glowing sheen produced by vacuum metallization, but at a price that’s much lower than one would think, and readily accessible
- Shrink-wrapping: encloses a piece of packaging in a pre-printed plastic sheet that's fitted perfectly to the surface, a great solution for decorating the full area of a product, no matter the shape
SR Packaging encourages the use of customized decoration methods to make products stand out and look their best, as the company always strives to provide the highest level of quality to its packaging solutions.