To be held alongside the international 2018 worldstar packaging awards, submissions now open!
Entries are now open for the 2018 Packaging & Processing Innovation & Design Awards (PIDA) which are designed to recognise companies and individuals who are making a significant difference in their field in Australia and New Zealand.
The Packaging & Processing Innovation & Design Awards will recognise companies designing innovative packaging and processing materials, packaging and processing machinery/equipment within the Food, Beverage, Health, Beauty & Wellness and Domestic & Household markets.
In addition there will be two special company awards:
1. Sustainable Packaging & Processing Design Award.
2. Save Food Packaging Design Award.
And four individual awards:
1. Young Packaging & Processing Professional of the Year.
2. Industry Packaging & Processing Professional of the Year.
3. The APPMA Scholarship and the Packaging Council of New Zealand Scholarship.
The PIDA Awards are the exclusive award program for all Australia and New Zealand entries into the prestigious WorldStar Packaging Awards.
Download criteria and entry forms here: aipack.com.au/education/pida
Applications close 23rd February 2018.