The AIP is pleased to advise that the Semester 1 intake is now open for 2020 Master of Food & Packaging Innovation with applications closing 30 November 2019.
The Master of Food and Packaging Innovation is an inter-disciplinary degree that explores food processing, entrepreneurship and innovation in product and packaging design at an advanced level. The Master course is a joint initiative between the University of Melbourne and the Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP).
- Enhance your business acumen and creativity to lead the way in food design.
- Learn the food science fundamentals of food processing, safety and quality.
- Analyse innovative food product and packaging design, from concept to delivery.
- Gain complementary business skills in project management, creative and critical thinking, value creation, entrepreneurship and leadership.
- Investigate key industry research topics and their practical application in commercial settings.
- Undertake an industry internship with a leading food manufacture.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
You will learn the skills necessary to develop valuable and innovative food products that address key issues such as transportability, durability, tamper proofing and perishability issues, as well as key environmental, economic, social and ethical factors.
- A comprehensive understanding of inter-disciplinary food processing, product, innovation, entrepreneurship and packaging at an advanced level.
- Cognitive, technical and creative skills necessary to play a key role within food companies and associated organisations.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in the interdisciplinary field of food, food packaging and design innovation.
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of environment, economic, social and ethical factors related to food production and packaging in Australia and globally.
- Enhance theoretical and critical thinking skills to analyse and problem solve complex issues relating to food production and packaging.
The Master of Food and Packaging Innovation is flexibly delivered via a combination of evening and intensive block-release classes as well as traditional semester based subjects.
Classes are taught across the Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences, the Faculty of Business and Economics, the Melbourne School of Engineering, and the Melbourne Graduate School of Science as well as guest lectures by industry experts provide by the Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP).
To find out more about enrolments email email@example.com.