- Axium Capabilities & Technologies
Axium’s IBM machines produce tight neck tolerances with consistent material distribution throughout the container. From small vials to heavy wall jars, we produce superb quality consistently throughout each production run.
IBM or Injection Blow Molding is a three-stage process used to produce containers with injected, close tolerance necks. Parts are finished when ejected from the machine with no trimming, reaming, or other ancillary processes. Capabilities range from 2ml to 2 liters.
- Polyethylene (Low Density) – LDPE, LLDPE
- Polyethylene (High Density) – HDPE
- Polypropylene – PP
- Polystyrene – PS
- Personal Care
- Pharmaceutical / Neutraceuticals
- Food & Beverage
- No scrap
- Heavy, uniform wall thickness
- Injection molded neck tolerances
- Child-resistant and plug-seal neck finish designs
- High cavitation up to 36 cavities
Established in 2011, Axium Packaging is one of the top producers of high-quality plastic packaging for personal care, food, home, hygiene, and other products.
- Michael Foster
- Product Range
- Created 31 Oct 2022
- Modified 31 Jan 2023
- Hits 332