Plastic boxes, cases, tubes manufacturer since 1948 for luxury, electronics, research laboratories, mechanics, print...
We manufacture packaging since 1948. Our machine stock consists of injection presses from 35 to 350 tons, fully equipped with robotic automated handlers.
Markets : Luxury, electronics, research laboratories, mechanics, print, ….
Clientele : 2800 customers in France, CEE, Japan, Africa,…
Boxes, cases, tubes,…. 250 standard models available on stock
- 1919-1920 Mr Fernand Caubère starts an in room printer activity
- 1926 Caubère printing house is created in Paris
- 1930 Move to 800m² premises in Paris 19e, where the company will remain until 1990
- 1938 Moulded and impressed doll’s eyes start to be manufactured
- 1948 Injection of the first plastic tubes to replace aluminium tubes for a pharmaceutical laboratory
- 1950 SARL Ets Caubère is created
- 1950-1968 Development of the injection technique activity, resale of Caubère printing house
- 1970 Specialization in the plastic packing injection
- 1990 Move to the current site of Yèbless.