- Induplast Packaging Group 3D Models
- Induplast Packaging Group Catalog
- Induplast Packaging Group Certifications
- Induplast Packaging Group Locations
- Induplast Packaging Group News
- Induplast Packaging Group Products Gallery
- Induplast Packaging Group SpA Videos
If this is your company, CONTACT US to activate Packbase™ software to build your portal.
We have an ample variety of jar capacities: ranging from minisizes of 15 to 30 ml, including large formats of 1,000 and even 3,000 ml, and numerous intermediate standard sizes.
Their design allows for a transversal use, both for the cosmetic and food sectors thanks to the Food Grade certification of the materials used.
Designs available in PET or PP, they can also be manufactured using post-consumer recycled polymers, therefore 100% recycled and recyclable raw materials.
Download our catalogs with the full range of Verve jars.
Five reasons to choose monomaterial packaging for cosmetics
To meet the growing demand for sustainable solutions, induPlast Packaging Group is focusing on the development of monomaterial packaging that is 100% recyclable, made from a single polymer, which does not need to be dismantled for proper recycling.
- Michael Foster
- Product Info
- Created 08 Mar 2021
- Modified 01 Mar 2021
- Hits 639