- Induplast Packaging Group 3D Models
- Induplast Packaging Group Catalog
- Induplast Packaging Group Certifications
- Induplast Packaging Group Locations
- Induplast Packaging Group News
- Induplast Packaging Group Products Gallery
- Induplast Packaging Group SpA Videos
If this is your company, CONTACT US to activate Packbase™ software to build your portal.
ART COSMETICS has implemented specific actions over the years for a 360° approach to sustainability. The headquarters were build using biodynamic cement, with systems that reduce the use of energy obtained from fossil fuels: part of the energy is produced by solar panels, which spared emissions amounting to 80 metric tons (CO2 equivalent) in 2020.
Raw materials are processed through sustainable supply chain processes, which also includes economic and technical support. The packaging used is obtained from suppliers who guarantee the absence of child labor, and the cardboard is FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified. With this strategy, the company was able to respect the principles of green chemistry to produce its Natural Halo Foundation.
- Michael Foster
- Company News
- Created 04 Mar 2021
- Modified 02 Mar 2021
- Hits 951