- Induplast Packaging Group 3D Models
- Induplast Packaging Group Catalog
- Induplast Packaging Group Certifications
- Induplast Packaging Group Locations
- Induplast Packaging Group News
- Induplast Packaging Group Products Gallery
- Induplast Packaging Group SpA Videos
- Verve Spa
- Vexel Srl
If this is your company, CONTACT US to activate Packbase™ software to build your portal.
The Diamante line of PET bottles has introduced new 100 ml and 150 ml formats. The line now includes 100ml, 150ml, 200ml, 250ml and 400ml capacities.
The sophisticated design is the detail that makes these bottles slender and distinctive, conveying a touch of personality to the products. The bottles are also available in R-PET and are therefore 100% recycled and recyclable.
Five reasons to choose monomaterial packaging for cosmetics
To meet the growing demand for sustainable solutions, induPlast Packaging Group is focusing on the development of monomaterial packaging that is 100% recyclable, made from a single polymer, which does not need to be dismantled for proper recycling.
- Michael Foster
- Product Info
- Created 20 Dec 2021
- Modified 20 Dec 2021
- Hits 969