- Induplast Packaging Group 3D Models
- Induplast Packaging Group Catalog
- Induplast Packaging Group Certifications
- Induplast Packaging Group Locations
- Induplast Packaging Group News
- Induplast Packaging Group Products Gallery
- Induplast Packaging Group SpA Videos
- Verve Spa
- Vexel Srl
If this is your company, CONTACT US to activate Packbase™ software to build your portal.
To meet the growing demand for sustainable solutions, induPlast Packaging Group is focusing on the development of monomaterial packaging that is 100% recyclable, made from a single polymer, which does not need to be dismantled for proper recycling.
The company are adding to the catalogue the new Flute lip stick 3.5 cc and the Flat jars from 5 to 250 cc, made entirely of PP orin PCR material.
The two new containers join the product family of the Majestick sticks (25, 50, 75 cc), including a refillable version and the Ecolip lip stick from 4.5 cc.
Five reasons to choose monomaterial packaging:
- 100% recyclable
- Compliant with COSMOS/ECOCERT standards
- Best compatibility with formulas and ingredients
- Innovative products
- 100% Made in Italy
- Abigail Mackay
- Product Info
- Created 20 Oct 2022
- Modified 07 Nov 2022
- Hits 111