MOULDED PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
BRC accredited manufacturer of PET/rPET containers, bottles, and associated closures for Food (including Confectionery and Sports Nutrition), Animal Health, Nutraceutical, Personal Care, Pharmaceutical and more…
Located in Northumberland, UK, offering injection stretch blow moulding and injection moulding since 2006 and with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the industry. We’re able to offer a wide range of products from 100ml up to 6.9l across different neck sizes and thread finishes.
If you are unable to find what you’re looking for or need something specific, we can help. Moulded Packaging Solutions has worked closely with a wide variety of customers in all market sectors to create packaging solutions specific to their needs. Our customers are guided through the development process from the initial concept idea (i.e. paper sketch) to the finished product.
We have established a highly skilled design and mould manufacturing team with access to a range of world-wide resources. We are confident that our mould quality and manufacturing lead times are among the best in our field, helping us maintain highly competitive mould prices. Our aim is to move from finalisation of approved design to production scale manufacture in as few as 8 weeks.
At MPS we’re proud to be one of the few remaining independent UK based manufacturers in this sector and we believe our flexibility offers key benefits to our customers.
We’re aware of the importance to you and please note:
- Our products are designed to be easily recyclable and reusable. PET is one of the most widely accepted materials recycled through household recycling schemes.
- All containers and bottles can be manufactured with recycled material
- We have carefully selected our energy suppliers and currently 93.4% is from renewable sources
- Our moulding machinery has been selected to ensure it is highly efficient and uses minimal energy
- Our process waste is collected by a specialist recycling company and is entered back into the supply chain