- EasyFairs Blog/Forum
- EasyFairs Jobs
- EasyFairs Locations
- EasyFairs London Events
- Easyfairs Packaging Videos
- Packaging Innovations & Luxury Packaging London
- Packaging Innovations London News
If this is your company, CONTACT US to activate Packbase™ software to build your portal.
The UK’s most exclusive packaging event, Packaging Innovations and Luxury Packaging London, returns to London Olympia next week (13 & 14 September), with over 180 exhibitors, spanning the entire packaging supply chain, 60% of whom are using the show to launch new technologies, solutions or services.
- Impact Emotion will be launching its custom-made metallic cages for perfume bottles.
- Clondalkin Flexible Packaging Grootegast is introducing two new additions to its stand-up pouch range, offering sustainable food protection and extended shelf life.
- Label Apeel has a new fluorescent pink ink, which glows under UV light.
· IPL Packaging will debut the second-generation Infinity Box and a range of newly developed moulded and wrapped cork material packs.
· Seufert Transparente Verpackungen is launching its bio-based PET, approximately 30% vegetable in origin, it can be transformed into transparent packaging.
· Royston Labels has a new eye catching promotional tag which can be printed on both sides to maximise space, with an ultra-glossy and fully waterproof finish.
· Envases Metalicos Eurobox will unveil its Zadig & Voltaires Gift Pack, offering multiple reliefs made at different heights.
- Gruppo Cordenons is launching Reef, a fine paper that evokes fine sands, live rock, corals and colourful fish scales - ideal for exclusive graphic design and packaging.
- DS Smith Packaging has a complete range of new luxury cardboard packaging.
- Qualvis Print & Packaging will have brand new digital work on display.
Visitors will also be able to see the latest technologies and solutions which tackle a range of packaging issues and applications.
- Workflowz will present CHILI publisher, its document editing solution that makes digital publishing easier, more efficient and more intuitive.
- Innavisions Plastic Packaging will be displaying its latest injection moulded plastic packaging products.
- Eckart’s iloom is an exclusive product and service that enables the effective refining of substrates for all printing processes.
- Vivid Laminating Technologies is showing the new foiled product possibilities that its new alliance with Color-Logic offers. This combines the simplicity of using Vivid’s Matrix
- Systems to digitally foil packaging and labels with the power of the Color-Logic software palette of 250 foil colours.
- Eska will be showcasing Eskablack, its deep black, solid black board, designed specifically for the luxury packaging market.
- West Rock has a complete range of Kraft and SBS brands, targeted at the spirits, food, beauty and personal care markets.
- Mirri’s latest material innovations and swatches include MirriEco Ag, a recyclable alternative to metpol, and Mirri Sparkle, a high-impact material with a glitter effect.
- Quadpack will present solutions from its skincare, make-up and fragrance portfolios, including the Q-Line range of fragrance bottles, with cap designs in wood and surlyn.
- Croxsons will display its newest premium spirit bottles and luxury closures, as well as a selection of glass packaging solutions for the food and beverage sectors.
· Pozzoli Spa’s PozzoliFlatBox™ range of folding flat rigid boxes has a low environmental impact.
- Etiq’Etains has developed pure pewter self-adhesive labels for the luxury market, specifically for products in the alcohol and cosmetic sectors.
- Papeteries De Montsegur’s premium wrapping tissue comes in a range of deep dyed colours and effects, including pleated paper.
James Drake-Brockman, Divisional Director of Easyfairs’ Packaging Portfolio, concludes: “It is great that so many of our exhibitors mark Packaging Innovations London in their diaries as the best time to launch new products and services to the UK market. With our showfloor packed with senior decision makers and buyers, and so much innovation on show, it really will be an exciting place to be. I can’t wait to walk the aisles and hear the buzz of deals being made.”
The who's who of the packaging industry at London's leading packaging event
Unilever, Bulgari, Innocent, ASDA, Superdrug, The Body Shop, Chanel, Heineken, Harrods, Dyson and Mars were just some of the major names at this year’s Packaging Innovations and Luxury Packaging London, as well as leading entrepreneurs Peter Jones from Dragon’s Den and Made in Chelsea’s Francis Boulle. With over 4,300 visitors in attendance over the two days, it was the show’s most successful edition to date.
What does the Pentawards partnership mean for Packaging Innovations London?
The primary mission of the Pentawards is to increase the stature of packaging design and those who create it. Following its recent partnership with Artexis Easyfairs, find out more about the Pentawards’ partnership with Packaging Innovations London in this interview with Adam Ryan, Project Manager for Pentawards.
Packaging affects the senses!
It’s official, when it comes to packaging, we have lost our senses. New research suggests that our sense of taste, smell and even feel is directly affected by the packaging a product comes in. In a unique trial, otherwise identical products were rated 35% better overall, simply due to the packaging they were associated with. For instance, perfume was thought to smell 60% nicer and wine tasted 53% better and consumers thought a t-shirt felt 10% more superior, simply if it came in a higher quality pack. The impact of the packaging over senses was so high that people were prepared to pay, on average, nearly three times the price for identical products.
Programme announced: discover the hottest packaging trends
Packaging Innovations & Luxury Packaging London 2017 is now just weeks away, and we are happy to announce this years seminar programme, offering a revamped, industry focused programme, and a world exclusive conference debut. Learn from the award winning rock stars of the packaging design industry and discover how designing with technology can add real value to your brand.
Leading Names Take to the Stage at Packaging Innovations London
The leading industry event, which returns to London’s Olympia on 13 & 14 September, will launch a brand-new format for its Keynote Theatre, with four forums discussing the latest trends, challenges and opportunities across the key packaging markets of beauty, food, drink and luxury.
Show stopping features announced for London's most exclusive packaging event
New initiatives and a revamped seminar format will be launched at Packaging Innovations and Luxury Packaging London 2017, which returns to Olympia on 13 & 14 September. The new developments will offer focused seminar sessions for food, drinks, beauty and luxury packaging, as well as a new theatre dedicated to Packaging Design. These will run alongside a series of established show favourites, all offering a powerful and educational programme of interactive features and invaluable advice for the senior decision makers and buyers in attendance.
The future of luxury packaging on display in London
Packaging Innovations and Luxury Packaging London returns to Olympia, London, on 13 & 14 September 2017, offering visitors a unique insight into the very latest solutions, challenges and trends in the packaging industry. With over 150 exhibitors already signed up to the event, the show will feature launches spanning the full packaging spectrum.
London's only packaging show is unmissable
London's only packaging event and the UK's only luxury packaging event, Packaging Innovations and Luxury Packaging London 2016, is set for a record year as it welcomes a host of leading industry suppliers. The show, which focuses on branded, inspirational and bespoke packaging, returns to London Olympia on 14 & 15 September 2016.
Packaging Innovations and Luxury Packaging London 2016 to host Starpack awards
For the first time, The Starpack Awards will be hosted at Packaging Innovations and Luxury Packaging London 2016. The UK's premier annual awards scheme now in its 58th year, will take place on day two of the show, 15th September, in the Keynote Theatre, between 1pm and 3pm. The objective of the Starpack Awards Scheme is to identify innovation in packaging design and technology, recognising invention, environmental impact and functionality, and products entered into the Awards must show innovation in design, construction, manufacturing and materials technology, in order to be considered.
Innovation at the heart of London's only packaging show
Packaging Innovations and Luxury Packaging London 2016, the capital's only packaging show and the UK’s only event for branded, inspirational and luxury packaging, is set to welcome more than 170 leading international suppliers, many of whom will be introducing new products, services and innovations to the UK market for the first time.
London's only packaging show announces September seminar programme
Britvic, Harrods and Young's Seafood are just some of the major names who will take to the stage as part of Packaging Innovations and Luxury Packaging London's seminar programme, taking place on 14 & 15 September 2016, at London's Olympia. The free-to-attend seminar programme will run across three theatres throughout the two days and in addition to the full seminar programme, the 2016 show boasts a packed exhibition hall full of over 170 leading international suppliers.
Easyfairs announces array of features for London’s biggest packaging event
Packaging Innovations and Luxury Packaging London returns to Olympia on 14 & 15 September 2016, with more show content than ever before. The two-day, free-to-attend, show will be offering content rich seminars, interactive features and debates, and invaluable advice from some of the world’s biggest brands.
The Dieline Conference: LA to London
For the first time ever, The Dieline Conference comes to the UK for Packaging Innovations London 2016. This two-day, free-to-attend event will be exploring packaging and branding topics, with panels and discussions from both leading and emerging brands, as well as packaging suppliers and design agencies, addressing the question: "How can you turn design challenges into opportunities?"
Easyfairs announces exclusive global event partnership with The Dieline
Easyfairs Ltd has announced an exclusive partnership with The Dieline, the leading global resource for packaging designers, to deliver high-level content to its Packaging Innovations exhibitions. The scope will include an inspirational conference, as well as a curation of The Dieline Awards winners. The Dieline is a unique dedicated platform for the package design industry and its practitioners and enthusiasts. Its purpose is to define and promote the world's best package design.
- Jo Webb
- Company News
- Created 07 SEP 2017
- Modified 05 DEC 2017
- Hits 169