Meet Powerful Buyers at PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO!
Exhibiting your solutions is an essential part of maintaining a strong presence across all packaged goods industries. For more than 40 vertical industries, PACK EXPO Las Vegas is the premier event for packaging innovation. And for the pharmaceutical, biopharma, nutraceutical and medical device industry professionals, Healthcare Packaging EXPO is the place to be for pharma production solutions.
With 30,000 attendees and 2,000+ exhibitors, PACK EXPO Las Vegas and co-located Healthcare Packaging EXPO will be the largest packaging trade show in the world in 2019.
- A co-located 900,000 net square-foot show floor with packaging machinery in action
- Free educational sessions for attendees in venues on the show floor
- Pavilions for Containers and Materials, Confectionery and Reusable Packaging
- New to Las Vegas – The PACKage Printing Pavilion for printing and converting technologies
Attendees are representatives from consumer packaged goods companies, retailers and other end users. They include executives, corporate and plant management; engineers and IT professionals; production/operations, quality control, validation/compliance; package development/design, brand managers and marketers; procurement, sales, logistics and supply chain management.
- 85% are involved in purchasing decisions
- About half are CEOs, GMs or senior management
Telephone: +1 571-612-3200 Province: Nevada Country: United States
- Jo Webb
- Created 29 Jun 2018
- Modified 29 Jun 2018
- Hits 455